Product DescriptionYour children will watch in awe as Bible stories literally unfold before their very eyes. Each Bible story has a pattern for you to fold and cut as you tell the story.
Discussion questions about the story allow you to get the children involved--by having younger children help tell the story if they know it--or having older children help cut and fold the patterns.
The figures you create are key parts of the story, such as...
- The snake, the tree, and the fruit from the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3)
- Moses in the basket (Exodus 1-2:10)
- Samson and his hair--which you cut off (Judges 16)
- The lion from Daniel and the lions' den (Daniel 6)
- A string of wise men (Matthew 2:1-12)
- Jairus' daughter sitting up in bed (Mark 5:21-43)
- The fish from when Jesus fed 5,000 people (John 6:1-13)
- And more stories from both the New and Old Testaments