Product DescriptionThis activity-packed book contains ten evangelistic programs for outreach to children. Eight of the lessons are based on one of Jesus' parables, and the other two are about Jesus and why his crucifixion and resurrection are so special to us.
Each lesson includes skits, Bible lessons, craft ideas, games, object lessons and more - enough for 75 - 120 minutes. Every lesson also includes important adjustments to consider while adapting your program for use in cross-cultural settings ANYWHERE around the world.
- The Greatest Invitation (Parable of the Great Banquet)
- The Greatest Command (Parable of the Good Samaritan)
- The Greatest Search (Parable of the Lost Sheep)
- The Greatest Welcome Home (Parable of the Prodigal Son)
- The Greatest Day's Work (Parable of Workers in the Vineyard)
- The Greatest Harvest (Parable of the Sower)
- The Greatest Foundation (The House on the Rock)
- The Greatest Treasure (Parables of the Treasure and Pearl)
- The Greatest Journey (Jesus' Journey to the Cross)
- The Greatest Question (What's So Special About Jesus?)