This 16-page New Testament Hidden Picture Puzzles book features challenging puzzles with well-hidden pictures to help reinforce stories from the New Testament. For kids, ages 6-10.
Written by: Karen Rhodes
Illustrated by: Liz Ball
- Jesus was born in a stable. (Luke 2)
- Jesus taught in the temple when He was only twelve. (Luke 2)
- Jesus was baptized by John. (Luke 3)
- Jesus met a Samaritan woman and told her good news. (John 4)
- Men brought their friend to Jesus to be healed. (Luke 5)
- Jesus chose twelve men to be His disciples. (Luke 6)
- Jesus fed 5,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. (Luke 9)
- Jesus walks on water. (John 6)
- The Good Samaritan (Luke 10)
- The Prodigal Son (Luke 15).
- Lazarus (John 11)
- Zacchaeus (Luke 19)
- The Last Supper (Luke 22)
- The Crucifixion (Luke 23)
- The Resurrection (Luke 24)
These coloring/activity books are not only fun but also educational. The easy-to-understand text and applicable pictures make Bible stories come alive. Reproducible for home or classroom use.